This guide shows you how to install and setup the Reepay plugin for Dynamicweb
To get started you need to install the NuGet package manager via one of the following ways:
- Visual Studio ➝ Open your Dynamicweb solution ➝ Tools ➝ NuGet Package Manager ➝ Manage NuGet Packages for solution.
- Search Dynamicweb Reepay.
- Select NORRIQ.Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.CheckoutHandlers.Reepay
- Press install.
- Navigate to: NuGet Gallery | NORRIQ.Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.CheckoutHandlers.Reepay 1.1.3
- Copy the Package manager command.
- Open a NuGet command window on your pc.
- Navigate to your Dynamicweb solution.
- Paste the command taken from step 2.
Manual – OBS be mindful of the required dependency to Dynamicweb.Ecommerce 1.2.10 / Dynamicweb 9.2.
- Download the NuGet package from NuGet Gallery | NORRIQ.Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.CheckoutHandlers.Reepay 1.1.3
- Press download package.
- Extract files via Winrar or 7Zip.
- Go to the lib folder ➝ net461 or net472.
- Copy the files (NORRIQ.Reepay.Application.dll & NORRIQ.Reepay.dll) to your bin folder for the Dynamicweb solution.
In Dynamicweb (/admin) go to “Settings” ➝ “Ecommerce” ➝ “Orders” ➝ “Payments” and press new payment to create a Reepay Checkout handler.
See the standard Dynamicweb documentation for general setup information for a Dynamicweb payment method - Payment Methods (dynamicweb.com)
- Give the payment checkout handler a name.
Optional – Give the checkout handler a description, Icon, and Icon (order list)
There’s no function associated with these.
- Make sure that you have marked the gateway to active.
- Select what countries should have this gateway available.
- Select which users should have this gateway available.
- Select Checkout Handler (Shopping Cart v2).
- Select Reepay from the dropdown menu “Checkout handler” – “Type”.
- Type your Private API key from Reepay.
- Optional - Type your webhook secret from Reepay, if you intend to set up Reepay with webhooks, it currently supports the settle and authorized event.
- Optional – Check “Enable full transaction information - results in an additional call to Reepay” if you wish to have the transaction information saved in Dynamicweb on the order. This is done regardless of this check if you do NOT have set up a webhook for settled and authorized.
- Optional – Check “Generate a new customer object in Reepay for each session.” If you want to generate a new user in Reepay for all transactions.
- Optional – Select a locale if you want to override the default setting in Reepay.
- Optional – Set your own custom text on the confirm buy button in Reepay.
- Optional – Check it’s a test Reepay gateway.
- Select what payment types you want to allow.
To select all, mark the field and press CTRL+A or select multiple by holding down CTRL and left mouse click the specific ones you want.
- Optional - Select SCA mode for Reepay.
- Optional – Check to send individual order lines to Reepay (default is just sending order total).
- Check Auto post mode, this will result in a “Window checkout”.
- Optional – If Auto post mode were NOT checked, select a template for which checkout type you want. Included in this package:
- Window checkout
- Overlay checkout
- Embedded checkout.