A guide on how to install and configure WooCommerce
At this point, you should already have a Reepay test or live account. If you do not have an account, please sign up.
You can sign up for a free account here. You can afterward convert it to a live Reepay account.
Installation and Configuration
See this video and follow the steps below:
- Install the plugin to your Wordpress admin.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Payments → Reepay Checkout.
- Choose a title and description to be shown on the checkout page. For example:
Title: Online Payment
Description: Secure payment with Reepay.
- Insert your API keys. Live API key is used for real payments, and test API key is only used for test payments. Insert your Private API key from your live Reepay account into the Live API key field. Insert your Private API key from your test Reepay account into the Test API key field.
You can find your private API keys in your Reepay Dashboard. Open a new tab and sign in here:
Go to your live account and click Developers → API credentials → Click Generate New under Private API Keys → Copy the key and paste it in WooCommerce under Private key.
- Choose between modal and window display.
- Choose the payment methods you also have activated in Reepay. Hold ctrl/cmd while clicking on the different payment methods. This will list all the activated payment methods together in the Reepay payment window. You also have the option to create individual payment options in the WooCommerce checkout, by going to WooCommerce → Settings → Payments → and activating the different payment methods. E.g. Reepay - MobilePay. In this case, you can have individual rows directly in the WooCommerce checkout. For example:
- Reepay Checkout. Title: Payment Cards
- Reepay - MobilePay. Title: MobilePay Online
- Reepay - ApplePay. Title: Apple Pay
- Chose which settle option you would like to utilize. For further information please read: How to configure automatic settle in Wordpress/WooCommerce
- Enable debug, for faster solutions if anything goes wrong.
- Enable Save CC, to save credit cards to customers for their later use. If you are not approved by your acquirer to save cards, do not activate this option.
- Enable Payment method icons for the same payment methods you enable in step 7.
- Choose order status mapping between WooCommerce and Reepay. Recommended configuration:
- Reepay Created = Pending payment
- Reepay Authorized = Processing
- Reepay Settled = Completed.
- Click Save changes.
Show your logo in the payment window
Optional: Go into your Reepay Administration. Click Configuration → Checkout → Default Configuration → Edit → Scroll down and Upload a logo from your computer → Update Configuration.
If you have a security plugin installed make sure not to block Ireland as a country or just whitelist our webhook IP address: 184.108.40.206. This is very important since the plugin relies on webhooks.